Saturday, March 27, 2021

SATURDAY SHARE by Nancy Fraser


The life of a writer is a busy one for sure. There's Intagram, Twitter, Facebook -- both personal and professional -- not to mention FB groups, group blogs and private blogs. A half dozen sites are available where you can create author pages to pimp your books.

Oh, and then there's the actual writing. That's important too.

Since I have a short break from hosting my author friends and Goddess Fish Tours, I thought I'd share some information on what's coming up for me, as well as group projects that include a whole slew of great authors.

Last week, you got a peek at the third book in my Love's a Gamble SeriesThe Engagement Gamble. Next week, you'll be introduced to the third short novella in my Lusty Liaisons SeriesTeach Me. As much as I've enjoyed a double-release month, it can definitely be tiring.

A Sneak Peek at April

Seduced by the Handyman ~ Book #2 in my Cougars & Cubs Series

“Dammit!” Cate Matthews shut the kitchen tap off quickly, but not before water sprayed everywhere, drenching the countertop, the china she’d placed on top of the dishwasher, and a good portion of her brand-new hardwood floor.

“Let me guess,” Sela shouted from the living room where she worked unpacking boxes. “The half-assed patch job you attempted on your faucet didn’t take.”

“Shut up,” Cate groused. “I never claimed to have plumbing skills, and that Plumbing for Dummies book was less than helpful.”

Her best friend laughed heartily, arriving in the kitchen with an armful of towels. “Need these?” Sela asked.

“No. Thank you. I got most of it with half a roll of paper towel.”

Sela shot her a grin. “Are you ready to concede you need to call a real plumber?”

“I’m ready to concede this condo hasn’t turned out to be as perfect as I’d thought,” Cate admitted.

Sela pulled a bottle of wine from the fridge and took two glasses out of the cupboard.

"Perhaps you should have held out for more in the divorce. You could have been the one to keep the house, not that asshat ex of yours.”

Cate shook her head and gladly accepted the offered glass of wine, plunking herself down onto the closest chair. “It took four long years to finally come to an agreement. I was just glad to have it over and done with it.” She paused, taking a long drink of Cakebread chardonnay. “Besides, after I found out he’d screwed his last fling-of-the-month in our bed, I lost all interest in the house, and everything in it.”

“I can’t believe he admitted it,” Sela said, shaking her head, her short brown curls bouncing around her full face.

“I think it was his plan all along. He knew I’d cave and give him the house, and he was willing to pony up an extra cash settlement in exchange.”

Sela turned in her chair, scanning the open concept living area. “This is a great condo,” she admitted, “and within walking distance of the university.”

“I do love it—except for the wretched plumbing.” Setting her empty glass aside, Cate returned to organizing her kitchen. “I’ll give in and call a plumber in the morning.”

Sela stood and reached for her lightweight jacket. “I’d better get going. Ted’s due back from Boston on the eight-thirty flight and I told him I’d pick him up.”

“Thanks for the help, Sel.” Leaning forward, she gave Sela a hug. “Give Ted a kiss for me. I really appreciated his help finding this place.”

“Even with the plumbing?” Sela teased.

Cate nodded. “There’s something ironic about a forty-two-year-old divorcee who’s not had sex in nearly five years moving into this renovated warehouse.”

“How so?”

Cate grinned, a short laugh escaped. “Simple. Just like this old building, my pipes are definitely rusty."

~ ~ ~

What's Coming Up Soon

May 17, 2021

Yes--These Are Your Grandma's Romances ~ A 5 Story Anthology from the Fifties

A time of innocence, and the not so innocent. From “I Love Lucy” and “Willy” to “Private Secretary”, “Father Knows Best” and “Bachelor Father”, television and music from the fifties gave us inspiration. Come take a trip down memory lane with these five vintage reads!

Get your romance on, and make grandma proud!

June 14, 2021

I Do ... Again ~ An expanded version of last year's Last Chance Beach novella.

A well-reviewed second chance romance with a mature heroine and hero set on the island paradise of Last Chance Beach. This book will be a #FREE lead-in to the new series of stand-alone, full length romances, all set on Last Chance Beach.

July 5, 2021

Return of the Runaway Bride ~ The 2nd book in the Last Chance Beach Romance Series

Can this runaway bride return to Last Chance Beach to make amends with the friends and family she left behind? How will she handle it when she finds out she's not the only one who's returned to the island?

August 17, 2021

This month is still under wraps! Let's just say, it's going to be HUGE and exciting!

September 6, 2021

Millie's Aweseome Christmas Miracle ~ Another #FREEbie to whet your whistle!

September 20, 2021

Not Nearly Enough ~ My (personal) most anticipated release of the year!

Steamy enough to peel the paint off your bedroom walls!

October 18, 2021

Christmas Carole ~ A Dickens Holiday Romance

November 15, 2021

His Secret Santa ~ Will she be naughty or nice? Definitely naughty!

December 13, 2021

Happy New Whatever ~ Ring in the New Year with some real excitment!

~ ~ ~

That's it for me at the moment. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all I have to accomplish yet this year!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment